8.07.2012

Tuesday Tips--Do it right now



Sometimes I get behind on things that I mean to do. The further behind the more I feel drowned by the task and then unwilling and unable to conquer it on my own. Sometimes the task is an assignment, sometimes it's answering an email, and sometimes it's more mundane household chores like dishes or laundry.

I've decided that I need to stop letting the fact that I haven't done something be my excuse for continuing to not do it. I can start right now. It doesn't have to be perfect but it has to be something more than I have done.

What do you need to do right now?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is exactly what I am feeling right now! I need to answer a few emails, research some recipe's & fold/iron my laundry! ahhh, it sounds like they are a lot but all I need to do is to start and stop making excuses. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. Why put something off when you know you need to do it? Do it now, and do it right. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words, Alison!

    As for me, BLOGGING is that thing. I've been meaning to get this new project started for over a year now, and I'm only just getting started. Better late than never, though!

    I LOVE this photo. It took me a triple take to realize the paint is on cardboard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.