7.18.2011

Food, glorious food


I made this yesterday and have been snacking on it since. I used a different recipe from allrecipes.com but it was still delish.

I found the picture on pinterest but I first tried the salsa/mix at my sister-in-law, Stephanie's, reception and had been daydreaming about it ever since.

I have really enjoyed using pinterest. For anyone who may not know what pinterest is: It is "a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes."

It is my most favorite recent discovery. I wish wish wish I had this when I was planing my wedding. Have you ever found something online that you thought was cool and when you went to find it again you couldn't? I have done that so many times that my bookmarks are now full of sites that I might possibly one day want to revisit. Now I can just pin it. Thanks Layla ;)

Do you have pinterest? If not, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.