8.27.2012

With You I Breathe

Thank you all for your encouragement last week.
It was a hard week but now it's a new one.
We spent a day and a half in the car, driving across country. Then we spent another two and a half days looking for a house.
On Saturday we finally found a place and moved in. Our house looks like an explosion of boxes and jumbled furniture but we're just grateful that we have a place to live that we love.
Throughout the entire week many people tried to comfort me, but part of me wasn't able or willing to be comforted. Now I am.
Today was the first day of classes and the start of our last year in college.
I'm excited for the things ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo... last year how FUN! Don't forget to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new beginnings! I always loved the first day of a new year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.