1.27.2012

Who needs pants?

1. Dorothy Perkins Dandelion Bow Blouse, 2. Lightroom, 3.  Canon 50mm F/1.8, 4. Versace Bright Crystal Perfume,
5. Urban Outfitters Grey Wedge Heels, 6. Gold-flecked Nail Polish

Guess what?

It's my birthday next week. (Or birf-day as I like to say.) And even though in real life I am a shy and retiring sort of woman--at least when it comes to being the center of attention--in this sphere of blogs I can  post a birthday wish list without seeming completely narcissistic.

Right?

Well, if not, it's my birthday and I can buy if I want to.

P.S. I still haven't taken down our Holiday decorations, but my birthday provides enough incentive to de-decorate and then redecorate for Alison's Day, aka February 3.

1 comment:

  1. the shirt, the shoes...i want. happy birthday love!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.