12.15.2011

What animal does Nick most resemble?

Sometimes Nick and I go on dates.
Sometimes I pretend I'm a bear.
Rahr!
I'm really sad that I can't find the one of Nick.
I'll post it as soon as I do though.
Guess what I've been up to.

If you guessed busting some finals in the face then you're right and you win one hundred points and the award for best mind reader.

Three down, one (plus 2 papers) to go.

And I know that the weekend has been over for a while but just so know:
  • I got that job I interviewed for! 
  • Nick came home Saturday morning (after missing a flight and sleeping in an airport.)
  • And we chilled hardcore to prep for the semester's end. (I hear some people spend that prep time studying.) 
  • Oh, and Nick also got offered the internship!
Now--back to Shakespeare.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your life sounds pretty great right now! Good luck with your papers and congrats on that job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.