3.16.2011

Antiquing


I went into two antique stores yesterday searching for teacups and a necklace that I like enough to wear with my wedding dress.

 

Shopping at antique stores is hard.
Either I can't find what I want or I find it but it's ugly and tacky or way way expensive. (It's an antique store for Pete's sake, what do they think, I am not made of money.) 
 


But aren't these beautiful?

P.S. I am still looking for the perfect necklace. These are kind of what I am looking for, but the first costs too much for our meager jewelry budget (why do we have to serve food at the wedding?) and the second  is a diy project that I am strongly considering taking up, despite myself and my previous post. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.