9.23.2011

Faites attention (Pay attention)

I have come to the conclusion that I am attention starved. Hence the blog. Hence my desire to be a famous writer or photographer or designer. (Famous is the keyword.) Hence my constant interruptions of Nick's prayers. And I mean constant; at least daily. It's almost as if the quiet is what triggers my outbursts; loud storytelling, busting into rooms with shouts of ta-da and the itch to pounce on Nick, right before I notice he's praying. Again.

Sometimes the impulse doesn't go away even when I know what he's doing. Inside of me, and not so deep, is the same girls who's report cards read talks too much in class. In around third grade I started becoming addicted to books and would read them under my desk during class time. Now, I doubt that I was very slick about this, but rarely did my teachers call me on it. They probably noticed that I caused less of a ruckus when I was occupied.

Perhaps that's why Nick doesn't call me on my web-surfing when we are doing "homework" together.

Anyway, here are some pictures of little old me.

Shirt: Shade, Pants: Mango, Sweater: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Forever Young, Belt: Banana Republic, Necklace: Me

Sorry that some of the pictures are dark. It was late, but we had fun anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.