2.19.2011

It's late, Saturday night and I spent a majority of the day at a Bridal Fair

So... to anyone reading this (probably my family, my sweet and loyal fiance, Nick, and anyone who stumbles onto this page because of a random key word association) I have just set up my very own blog. (Hence what you are currently reading. :) I did it all by myself, so no making fun of how un-polished it may look for now. I am excited to work on this and even though I've read tons of different blogs, mostly of the bridal variety as of late, and done blogs on group blog sites, this one is my very own.

I feel very accomplished even though it is a relatively small thing.

What is something that you have always wanted to do but felt too busy, broke, or in some other way inadequate to go for?

It was fun to go to the bridal fair with Nick, but exhausting, (coming soon: bride vs bride arm wrestling pictures) and it was nice to come home and snuggle on the couch next to Nick while he worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.