12.20.2013

reflections on myself

I've had the chance to spend a lot of time with myself lately (I hope that conveys both the weirdness and the wonderfulness of alone time). And I feel like I've discovered some things about myself.

I like having things to do. I'm happiest when I'm busy. I'm also saddest when I'm stressed; so my life is basically trying to balance on a tetter totter.

I love learning. I'm not quite ready to go back to school, and I'm not sure I ever will be but I love learning new things and miss the outside stimulus that school provides in that way.

It's hard for me to feel like it's Christmas without cold weather and snow. We just got our tree up a few days ago and Christmas is in less than a week! I think California is great but because I've lived most of my life in a land where it snows it hasn't set in my mind that the holiday season is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.