I am going to resort to a list because A. I love lists and have far too many of them to stop now (notice the format my reasoning is organized into) and B. If I said "let me splain" I would then have to say, "No, there is too much. Let me sum up." So I'll start with the summary and skip over the inevitable Princess Bride quote. (Too late!)
1. Thank you so much to you kind people who read my blog and live in the Utah area and were willing to answer my plea for new subjects to photograph!
2. As evidenced by number one on the list, photography has been consuming my life lately--both in a wonderful and difficult way. But mostly wonderful, because I do love it so much.
3. Nothing super noteworthy has happened in my life lately. We've had our ups and downs. And we're with the rest of the population of Utah in marveling over the summer weather that we've had lately. I've cracked windows, ditched jackets and not scolded Nick for wearing shorts in winter.
4. Plans for summer and the rest of our life--no big--are sort of looming on the near horizon, but I can't quite wrap my head around the idea that this semester, my last, is almost over.
5. Besides France and no school I'm planning to do a photography internship/assistantship soon.
6. Man, this list is looking a little lame considering the sparcity of my writing of late, but maybe there's a connection there. I did find a sweet antique mall in Springville, which I've spent many hours and monies because it was the sort of place I've scoured Utah for since I first left the bounteous land of Chicago.
I think that's all. (*Awkward/confused face*)
Oh, and here is my first shoot from this semester for my color photography class with my lovely best friend.