12.11.2012

treasure hunting




I am always happy to go antique/thrift store shopping and a project for my photography class was a nice excuse to scavenge recently. I found some odds and ends for our home and also some great vintage ornaments for Christmas. My favorite is probably a tie between the pig tile at the top which will make nice trivet and the glass terrarium. I'm debating between putting some cactus on display or a candle. And for you locals, Brambles is where I found the pig tile, the frame, the reindeer ornament and the terrarium. It's an amazing shop that carries a blend of antique and handmade items. I got Nick some apricot habanero jam that he has loved from there. Brambles was also the venue for one of my most recent photo shoots. (pictures forthcoming)

4 comments:

  1. Love the pig tile! I'll have to check the shop out if I ever get down to Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous finds! Wish we lived in a good spot for thrift store shopping, but one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pig tile kind of makes me want to go vegetarian.

    But then I thank the Lord for bacon. Those candlesticks are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you're in a photography class! I really want to learn how to take better pictures. I love antique stores too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.