Read Jessica's random facts and candid answers here.
And check out Laicie's fancy new blog design and her answer to why she blogs here.
- Contrary to popular inquisitions, I am not Dominican, Brazilian, or Polynesian.
- I have a separate stomach reserved for desserts that is twice as big as my other food stomach.
- My mom was a championship hula hooper, and her winning act was on rollerskates. I get my hip swivel and hula-hooping talents from her.
- I love hiking, and camping activities such as cooking over a fire and being in the mountains, but I don't really care for the camping part. (Mostly because it's always too cold for me and I have to pee every five seconds which means digging lots of holes.)
- I have never been outside of North America, but I now have a passport and am planning on changing that very soon.
- I use homeopathic remedies (if you're not sure what those are just think hippie medecine.)
- I am allergic to (in order of severity) gluten, dairy, beef, eggs, soy, peanuts, almonds, and I'm pretty sure refined sugar.
- I worked in a library for 3 years and loved it and still dream about being a librarian sometimes.
- A big part of me wishes that I had participated in the national novel writing month, the other part is glad that I wasn't so insane as to add one more thing to my daily schedule.
- I love loafers and have five pairs.
- I am an eyebrow stalker; when someone has nice eyebrows I'll stare for far longer than is socially acceptable.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Physically--my allergies or my height, Me me--my ability to get things done on time
- What would you do with a million dollars?-- travel the world, pay for grad school, buy a house, buy my mom a house, eat at two really nice restaurants, buy some clothes, and upgrade my camera gear
- What is your favorite hobby? reading, writing, talking, making art, photography, baking, eating baked goods, dance parties (anywhere. anytime.)
- What is your favorite thing about your significant other? His patience and supportiveness
- What is your dream job? Owning a shop. I would call it The Audacious Curiosity Shop (TACS), and we would sell antique furniture, vintage clothing, and handmade goods and there would be a small, allergy-friendly bakery area in the store where people could sit and read and eat and enjoy the ambiance. We would also offer photo styling services for weddings, engagements and photographers.
- If you could visit any place in the world where would you go? The Amazon Rain Forest
- Most embarrassing moment? Mooned a boy I liked (accidentally)
- What is your major? Creative Writing
- How many kids do you want? I'm not really sure, but I am excited for when that part of our life begins
- What is your biggest strength & biggest weakness? I can do anything. I think that I have to do everything, and by myself.
- What is your favorite blog? It depends on the day. I love reading blogs and staring at images. Some of my favorites are here. But since today is a day I would pick She Writes Home, because Kate feels like the sort of person that I'd be friends with and she shares her life in a simple but engaging way.
I nominate Leigh, Katie, Jas, Anto, Julia, Brittany and Brook and invite them and you to answer the question why do you blog. I'll be doing this too early next weekend, in honor of Laicie, and I'd appreciate if you'd all leave me links to your posts or answer in the comment section.