Sunglasses: Target, Blouse: ASOS, Pants: Anthropologie, Belt: Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: Nine West, Purse: Thrifted
- I've worn makeup about twice in the last 3 weeks and none of the freshmen or women have complained or openly pointed.
- We spent last weekend painting our apartment with a couple of friends and although it was daunting at first, I love how it turned out.
- Nick has had two on site interviews this week--one in Palo Alto and one in Boston, which equals a somewhat lonely but full of treats Alison.
- School has kept me busier than expected which is why I've posted less on here. However, I constantly have thoughts and things that I've wanted to share so hopefully I'll get into a better rhythm so I can blog before my head explodes without being sleep deprived.
- Favorite class so far--photography, hands down.
- I've been obsessed with art lately. Creating, appreciating and finding for our home.
- I've decided that we need plants which is a big step for us since we're not sure about our abilities to care for a living, non-communicating entity right now.
- Looking into graduate programs makes me happy/excited/confused. I feel torn.
- I'm also on a lamp hunt. It's too far from our bed to the light switch. And we have a rule that last one asleep has to turn off the light. (Sorry Nick.)