8.21.2012

Tueday Tips--Don't Give Up


The last few days have been rather excruciating. I wish I could share more right now, but every time that I try to I feel angry and sad and defeated, so maybe I'm not ready to share. At least until I have some resolution. But the biggest lesson that I have learned in my not-so-easy life is to not give up. It's very tempting to want to lie down and cry and burrow into covers and oblivion. And I have done it both ways when faced with painful/crushing/suffocating situations. But I've never overcome anything when I was burrowing. Sometimes I don't overcome the problem even when I'm standing upright and doing everything in my power, but at least I'm trying.

4 comments:

  1. It's really hard to push through - funny because I was told "don't give up" yesterday. It's three very simple words but they have such weight behind them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry... I hope everything is okay. Whatever it is, everything is made better with time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important to never give up! unless you decide to let go (which isn't giving up). Hope this passes and everything becomes okay soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are feeling this way... You can get past this! Hope everything gets better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.