8.17.2012

Goodbye New England. Hello new textbooks.

Dress: Thrifted, Shirt: Nom (Gilt), Purse: Thrifted, Shoes: Steve Madden (Ebay) 

We've been busy packing up and leaving Cambridge. So this post is coming at you a little late. I really can't believe that our summer here has flown by so quickly. We went out for Eritrean food one last time last night with friends and had the best smoothies at Emack & Bolio's.

It's a little strange to think that we will be back in school (our last year!) in less than two weeks. We still need to secure housing and we have a long cross country road trip ahead of us, but I'm really psyched. Our trip here was filled with books on tape and long talks and enough stops to make us comfortable. I even packed an activity bag for the car so that I can keep the "our we there yet" to a minimum. Goodbye Cambridge. We'll miss you, but not your ticket happy parking enforcement.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE that you packed an activity bag! My mom always packed us a bag for long trips... it's one of my favorite memories. I have to start doing this again!

    AND you look fantastic! I'm loving that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely stunning and so stylish!! I LOVE this outfit on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.