1. Make decorations for upcoming holidays in advance (to avoid shabby craftsmanship and panic) and celebrate every occasion together.
2. Practice daily, weekly and longterm planning to accomplish goals but still make time for fun and adventures.
3. Go to France in the fall!
4. Make a case for my new laptop.
5. Keep on writing, journaling and blogging daily. (Bonus points if I enter a essay contest. There are a bunch I could do well in.)
6. Go to the temple twice a month.
7. Study the scriptures every day on my own and with Nick.
8. Floss every day. (This one is cupcake flavored, but I prefer the bacon one I saw.)
9. Travel around Europe, at least to England, Wales and Spain, while we are there during the fall. (This means we need to plan and budget this into our trip beforehand.)
10. Get an internship with Pinterest or another social media network during the summer.
11. Assist a professional photographer and improve my own photography skills through practicing each day.
12. Master the Adobe Master collection in my new job and minor.
13. Train for and run another half marathon and get these shoes as a reward.
14. Learn more Mac shortcuts on my laptop and use it to build my design skills.
15. Do well in all my classes this semester. (Which can be measured by going to all my classes, doing all of my assignments and meeting with my professors throughout the semester.)
16. Make some sweet projects with my new sewing machine!