|Dress: Thrifted, Boots: DSW, Cardigan: ASOS, Undershirt: Cozy's|
- We need a Christmas tree; probably a small, charlie brown-esque one, but a tree nonetheless.
- I can't believe that December is almost here with all its Christmasy goodness.
- Thanksgiving may be my new favorite holiday. It used to be Easter, but Thanksgiving break last year I got engaged and this year's break was so relaxing and much needed.
- Breakfast for dinner is one of the best inventions ever.
- I am loving her blog.
- This book was really good, but I am left with that hollow feeling, like I haven't eaten in a week. I want to read the final book of the trilogy!
- I liked this movie (even if it wasn't 100% historically accurate.)
- Nick is the best husband in the world, and sometimes it's kind of nice that he enjoys doing homework way more than I do; we spent Saturday night and early this morning (I'm talking 3:40 am) catching up for the restart of school today.
- I am enjoying the gloomy, cloudy weather from inside of the warm library building.