|Sweater: Forever 21, Blouse: Thrifted, Belt: Banana Republic, Trousers: ASOS, Shoes: Steve Madden, Earrings: the MOA|
I've got some awkwardness and some awesomeness. Which would you like first. Ooo-- I think I heard awesome first. So here goes:
- eating chocolate chips straight from the bag, late at night, while blog surfing (could we just shorten this blurfing?)
- gluten-free toast (thanks chris!)
- standing on the vent!!!
- Latin dancing with friends
- Nick's final for a computer programming class getting pushed back a week. (More time to party. If by party you mean study.)
- summer-like weather in October (keep it comin')
- the brother who's going to replace my touch phone's cracked screen. (the other siblings are great too, but less handy at the moment.)
- my new button. I don't mean to toot my own horn but check it out over there to your left. (Oh who am I kidding, toot toot! I did some html coding stuff--granted, mostly copying and pasting--take that technology.)
- Tooting your own horn. It feels good from time to time.
- tum rubs
- looking collegiate in pleated trousers and a cardigan
Less awesomely, here's what's awkward:
- how out of shape I am. 1 1/2 hours of dancing is equal to 3 days of soreness.
- a little background, I work for a university library, sometimes I deliver books to professors or other administration. what's awkward is approaching a cubicle and seeing the person whose book you have picking their nose. and then having to pretend I didn't see. and then taking the signed copy that touched their nosy-picky hand. (we all may do it, but let's keep that kind of stuff at home or at least a restroom.)
- crying in public. yes I am emotional, no you shouldn't stare at me unless you are going to offer me solace or sweets.
- people staring while Nick takes pictures of me for y'all. (I either look too awesome to just simply keep on walking or I look very awkward when I am posing for the camera while strangers gawk. I am pretty sure it's not number 1.)
- missing great lighting for pictures. (this last one is just plain depressing.)
- never doing anything new with my hair
P.S. If any of you would like to know how to make a button for your blog I know some great tutorial links and I would be happy to walk you through some of the more tricky parts I encountered.