10.04.2011

If I had a million dollars


Dress: Lirola, Shoes: TJ Maxx, Earrings: MOA

Have you ever played twenty questions?

I have my own version of this game. The purpose is to get to know other people through strange and what may seem like awkwardly personal questions if you weren't playing a game. Sounding fun yet?

Nick and I played this while snuggling on our couch for a family home evening activity. And boy was it fun. In case you were wondering, Nick would rather freeze to death than be burned alive.

And if i had a million dollars. . .

I would actually get another degree, in graphic design or photography or both. This may seem like a lame answer, especially since I am a senior this year and not overly inclined to stay in school forever. But it's the truth. We also decided we would keep living the way we do right now, in our basement apartment and not become extravagant with our winnings, but we might both cut back on hours at our jobs so we could concentrate fully on school.

What would you do if you had a million dollars? And this isn't a contest to see who can blow it away the fastest or do the nicest thing with it. This isn't a contest at all. But if you had an extra mil to spare how would you use it? And if you do have an extra million to spare, please, contact me. I just want some more book-learning. :)

*Also, Nick karaoked the song by this same name. It is a two part piece, so double props to him.

2 comments:

  1. I would buy lots of good food, since you know it is my one weakness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good food is one of my one weaknesses too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your nice words. I appreciate them so much.