|Coat: Nine West, Necklace: Handmade, Top/Bag: Thrifted, Jeans: Walmart, Loafers: Bass, Socks: Husbanded, Earrings: Etsy|
Good evening my lovely friends or good "whatever time you are reading this."
I love Fridays. Although today has been a bit grueling. I'm happy to get to sit down and chat with you. In the last couple of weeks there have been some new followers to The Book of Love and my i am page, while poetic, may not seem particularly elucidating. (That's fancy for it tells you nothin' about me.)
So I want to take this chance to first of all say thanks so much for following my blog. You make me feel swell and I love reading your sweet comments. (And the funny ones too. I'm not sure which are my most favorite.)
If you aren't a follower of my blog yet but you like it so far, click on the button to your left. And join up. ; ) I'd love to know who's reading.
Second, I want to tell you a little bit more about the girl who has so many pictures of herself, me.
I saw an interview over on this cute blog and decided to interview and answer myself. (Schizophrenic much?)
- Monkeying around (literally acting like monkeys) with Nick makes me smile.
- I hate having to decide on what to wear when I'm in a rush.
- Most people don't know that I have 9 siblings.
- Yesterday I should have gone to bed before midnight since I woke up before 6 to go running.
- The day I started enjoying reading (3 years after I learned how) was the moment that changed my life.
- I can't live without my notebook. Thoughts constantly race through my head and the only way to calm them is to write them down.
- My latest purchase was food. I went to Costco, Sunflower and Buy Low, and I got so many fruits, and veggies. Plus bacon and Naked Juice (sugar free!)
- My favorite part of the day is the quiet before the sun has woken up. When the sky is still dark but I can feel something is about to change. I am usually in bed, but often awake for this moment.
- These gluten-free biscuits that tasted like salty rock wafers were the worst thing I ever ate.
- To be brave is to be yourself (your best self) and tell the truth with kindness.
- You can tell I am angry when you see people running, crying in the opposite direction from me. Beware my wrath. (Actually I am more likely to get sad than angry, but when I am angry I do tend to rant.)
- Being tortured to death (like Wesley in The Princess Bride) scares the heck out of me.
- The first thing I do when I go home is take off my shoes.
- If I could have a superpower, I would be able to move things with my mind and/or read other peoples minds.
- I've always wondered why women wear uncomfortable shoes and then I realized it's cause they're cute and I can't help myself.
- I wish I could be good at everything. Whenever I learn about something new I really want to research it and then do it myself.
- My idea of a dream come true is being happy with your everyday life.
- I love being asked to help out.
- I hate being asked to do homework.
Pick a question to answer and leave your thoughts below.